Monday 16 June 2008

Car CD Player Stolen

Some one broke into my car and stole my CD player. It wasn’t the most expensive system in the world but it wasn’t very old and I really enjoy listening to music in the car because it makes my driving that bit more bearable. I don’t know how they managed to break in, perhaps I forgot to lock it up. I really can’t remember but at least they didn’t cause any real damage. The crazy thing is that they didn’t steal any of my Cds or even the passport that was sitting in the glove compartment. I don’t know if I’m going to replace it now, I might just plug my mp3 player into some speakers and sit it on the passenger seat. It’s not ideal but at least it won’t cost me anything. It’s terrible that you can’t own anything these days without someone wanting to steal it. My aunt’s GPS system got stolen out of her car some time ago. She saw it happening but wasn’t dressed at the time and by the time she got outside that bastards had gone.

No comments: